House of Recipes

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House of Recipes

The place to find and stash recipes. Share your recipes too!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Lemony Roasted Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:13 pm by House Kat

» Cheesy Baked Florida Tomatoes
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:02 pm by House Kat

» Homemade Cajun Ranch Dressing - Hearts Content Farmhouse
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:37 pm by House Kat

» Three Ingredient Buffalo Wing Sauce - InspiredTaste.net
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:19 pm by House Kat

» Cheeseburger Casserole - Paula Deen
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:55 pm by House Kat

» Pull-Apart Christmas Tree
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:40 pm by House Kat

» Thumbprint Cookies
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:12 pm by House Kat

» Pumpkin Pecan Apple Cake
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 pm by House Kat

» Crockpot Italian Mozzarella Chicken (4 Ingredients) - Never Ending Journeys
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:38 pm by House Kat

» Nacho Dip (4 Ingredients) - Never Ending Journeys
One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:09 pm by House Kat

One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese

House Kat
    House Kat
    Admin
    Admin

One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese Empty One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese

Post by House Kat Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:23 am

One-Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese

Ingredients

• 1 lb dry macaroni noodles – or basically any pasta
    • 2 cups vegetable broth
    • 2 cups water
    • 1 tsp salt
    • 1/2 cup milk
    • 3 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese – I used extra sharp white cheddar

Instructions

1. Add macaroni, vegetable broth, water, and salt to a large pot and mix thoroughly
    2. Heat over high heat until the liquid boils – stirring occasionally
    3. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the pot with a lid
    4. Simmer for 6 minutes stirring occasionally
    5. After 6 minutes the pasta should be tender and almost completely cooked – depending on the noodle size that you select your pasta may cook faster or slower so it is good to check the noodles for doneness as you cook
    6. Once the noodles are cooked to the point of just slightly al dente, turn off the heat
    7. Leave the pot on the stove with the heat off and pour in the milk and shredded cheddar cheese
    8. Mix constantly until the cheese has melted completely
    9. Take the pot off the stove and serve! I served it with fresh cracked black pepper on top.

One Pot White Cheddar Mac and Cheese 2021-08-19-17.05.39-768x1024

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:34 pm